- Prices are listed in U.S. dollars.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- We accept orders placed using a Purchase Order or credit card.
- All products are billed upon shipment. Please remit to: CytoSpring LLC, 320 Logue Ave, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
- Customers who makes payment through wiring are responsible for the associated wiring fee.
- International customers are responsible for any and all customs, duties, and taxes.
- Credit terms: net 30 days.
- Shipping terms: FOB shipping point, prepaid and added to the invoice.
- Products are shipped the business week following the order.
- Unless explicitly requested, products are not shipped to the U.S.
and Canada on Thursday or later
(due to possible delays over the weekend).
- Customers are encouraged to use their own preferred currier account for shipping.
- We make efforts to have our full range of products available.
If a product is out of stock, we will inform you upon receiving your order.
For backorders longer than 30 days, we will contact you upon
product release and arrange shipments.
- Unless otherwise stated, our products are intended for research
Therefore they are not for, including but not limited to,
in vitro diagnostic uses, in vivo or ex vivo therapeutic uses,
unauthorized commercial uses,
or any type of application to humans or animals.
- Our products are not transferrable, nor for resale either directly
Limited Product Warranty
- We commit to the highest quality of our products.
If you encounter technical issues with
our products, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
After verifying the deficiency, we will replace any deficient
product not meeting the physical criteria detailed
in its Certificate of Analysis.
- Non-technical returns are subject to a restocking charge
of 50% of the product value.
Customer is responsible for all shipping and handling charges.
Customer must notify CytoSpring of returns within 15 days upon
receiving the product.
Returned products will only be accepted within 10 days of
issuance of the associated RMA no.
- CytoSpring shall have no liability for any direct, indirect,
consequential, or incidental damages arising out of the use,
the results of use, or the inability to use any of its products.